Here some scientific publication:
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 39(7), 1247-1467. – Is There a Role for Lung Ultrasound During the COVID‐19 Pandemic?
First publication with ultrasound scanner images of COVID-19 patients. 159 quotes in a year. Second Most Cited article in the Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. Read More
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 39(7), 1413-1419. – Proposal for international standardization of the use of lung ultrasound for patients with COVID‐19: a simple, quantitative, reproducible method.
Acquisition and data analysis protocol. 155 quotes in a year. First Most Cited article in the Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. Read More
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 2676-2687, Aug. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TMI.2020.2994459. – Deep Learning for Classification and Localization of COVID-19 Markers in Point-of-Care Lung Ultrasound
First version of artificial intelligence algorithms that implement our protocol. Second most cited article from IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging in 2020. Read More
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 2020 – On the Impact of different lung ultrasound imaging protocols in the evaluation of patients affected by coronavirus disease 2019: How many acquisitions are needed?
Comparison between our protocol and others mentioned in literature. Multicenter study with 88 patients. Read More
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 2020 – A new lung ultrasound protocol able to predict worsening in patients affected by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 pneumonia.
Demonstration of the prognostic validity of the protocol and of the scoring system. Study led in partnership with San Matteo in Pavia. Read More